- Final assembly of electronic / electrical systems.
- Electrical panel wiring.
- Cable loom assembly.
- Mechanical assembly.
- Simple machining – drilling cases, cutting holes in panels etc.
- Mixture of high volume, low complexity work and low volume detail work.
- Electrical test according to test schedules.
The successful candidate is well organised with strong attention to detail. They will assume ownership of given projects to ensure completion to the required standard. They must be willing to be flexible; their tasks may vary from simply packing boxes to assembling complicated cable assemblies. They are self motivated and do not need close supervision to get the job done.
- Cable wiring.
- Hand Soldering.
- Wire crimping.
- Light mechanical assembly / fabrication.
- Ability to follow wiring diagrams.
- Electronic assembly.
- General workshop skills.
- Experience of switchgear, electrical control equipment or vehicle wiring useful but not essential.
This is a full time temp position. The hours of work are 7.30am until 4.00pm with a half hour break for lunch and 1pm finish on Fridays (37½ hours per week) although we are able to be flexible.