We are seeking an organised and detail-oriented Engineering Administrator to provide administrative support to our engineering department. The successful candidate will work closely with the engineering team to assist in the smooth running of projects at a task level.
We engineer and build bespoke control systems and devices that monitor buildings, construction sites, vehicles and boats all over Europe. We also design, manufacture and sell a remote monitoring system for the marine market: vircru.com. Our systems and devices are easy to use and maintain, are incredibly durable and run at ultra low power. People and businesses rely on them every day to perform to the highest standard.
- Providing administrative support to the engineering department, including administering schedules, coordinating meetings, and preparing reports.
- Release, printing and distribution of production documentation
- Facilitating the completion of allocated tasks in the agreed time.
- Updating and maintaining our work management platform (Asana).
- Escalation of issues to the engineering management team as necessary.
- Minute taking of engineering meetings and compilation of actions.
- Handling task entry for engineering from all areas of the business.
- Supporting the ongoing collaboration between team members.
- Ideally 2 years of experience in an administrative role in an engineering or technical environment.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Google Suite and work management software ideally Asana.
- Knowledge of engineering principles and terminology is a plus.
- Ability to multitask and prioritise tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Detail-oriented with a high degree of accuracy.
This is a full time permanent position. The hours of work are between 9.00am until 5.00pm with a half hour break for lunch (37½ hours per week) although we are able to be flexible. We offer paid holiday of 28 days plus bank holidays per year.