You will be involved in all aspects of product development from design and specification through to test and production documentation. We are more interested in ability and experience than academic qualifications. We are looking for someone with 5 or more years experience who is looking for a new challenge and is keen to add their experience and knowledge to our own. In return we offer a flexible working environment with the opportunity to learn new skills to advance your electronics knowledge and access to our prototyping facilities to pursue personal projects.
- Knowledge and experience of programming in C ideally in MPLAB X IDE.
- Experience developing for embedded systems.
- Understanding of low-level software for 8 bit microcontrollers.
- Basic knowledge of digital electronics.
- High level design and system documentation.
Useful Skills / Experience
- Communication systems.
- PHP and MySql.
- Bootloaders and hardware drivers.
- Automotive communications such as CAN.
- Digital circuit and microcontroller design.
- TCP/IP networking.
- 2G, 3G, 4G and Ethernet communications.
- Experience in App creation for Android and Apple
The successful candidate is well organised with strong attention to detail. They ensure that any project they start is carried through to completion. They are willing to take anything on and get involved in all aspects of the business. They are motivated and do not need close supervision to get the job done.
This is a full time permanent position. The office hours are between 8.00am until 5.00pm to allow some flexibility, with a half hour break for lunch (37½ hours per week). We allow 28 days plus bank holidays of paid holiday per year.