1. What Personal Data do we collect? “Personal Data” is any information relating to you or that we can otherwise link to you. The Personal Data we collect may include your name, postal address, e-mail address, phone number, company name, company structure, job title and business affiliations.
2. How do we collect your Personal Data? We collect personal data that you voluntarily provide to us, for example when (i) you communicate with us via e-mail or other channels; (ii) when you sign up for or ask us to send you fact sheets, information or other materials; (iii) when you sign up for an event; (iiii) when you apply for our products or services (iiiii) when you enter a competition, promotion or survey and/or (iiiii) give us some feedback. In some cases your Personal Data may have been supplemented by information retrieved from other sources, including searches via publicly available search engines, sector-specific newsletters, social media and your employer’s website.
3. How do we use your Personal Data? We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances: (i) Where we need to perform the contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you; (ii) to send you information about TAD; (iii) to send you invitations to events and meetings; (iiii) Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation and (iiiii) to maintain our list of contacts. We do not make your Personal Data available to any third party.
4. Why do we process your Personal Data and on what legal basis? As set out above we process your Personal Data for communication and contractual purposes. We rely on our legitimate interests in maintaining business relationships and communicating with you as a business contact, about TAD’s activities and events. We consider that our legitimate interests are in compliance with the Regulation and your legal rights and freedoms.
5. How do we store your personal data? We protect your data by using encryption techniques and we use other safeguards such as firewalls and password protection. This means that your data is protected and only accessible by co-workers who need it to carry out their job responsibilities. We also ensure that there are strict physical controls in our buildings which restricts access to your personal data to keep it safe.
6. How long will you keep my personal data for? We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements. To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements. By law we have to keep basic information about our customers (including Contact, Identity, Financial and Transaction Data) for six years after they cease being customers for tax purposes.
7. Data Security – TAD has implemented appropriate technical and organisational security measures to help protect your Personal Data against loss and to safeguard against access by unauthorised persons.
8. Your Rights – You have the right to know what Personal Data we process about you and may request a copy. You are also entitled to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate and you also have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances. You can also object to certain Personal Data about you being processed and request that processing of your Personal Data be limited. Please note that the limitation or deletion of your Personal Data may mean we will be unable to provide the service described above. If you disagree with how we process your Personal Data, you are also entitled to report this to UK Information Commissioner’s Office (“ICO”) and/or to other the competent supervisory authorities in the EU.
10. How to contact us – If you have any questions about how we process your Personal Data, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org